Sell Your Car Quickly
Anytime public transport becomes undesirable, you can expect to see a boom in the used car market. In the UK, consumers far and wide are gobbling up old clunkers, bangers, and just about anything else with a steering wheel and four tyres. According to some estimates, more than 2 million used cars changed hands in the third quarter of 2020, but how do you sell your car quickly and get the best deal available?
So, yes, the used car marketplace in the UK is filled to the brim but getting the right price for your vehicle can be particularly nerve-wracking.
But don’t worry. Just Car Checks has you covered. We’ve partnered with a leading car comparison site to give you the best offer from a web of specialist dealers and online buyers who know the ins-and-outs of pre-owned cars across the UK. If you’re trying to compare your car to a top-selling Ford Fiesta in York, a BMW X5 in London, or a Vauxhall Astra in Belfast our experts can help. With our expertise and the data at our disposal, you should be able to sell your car quickly, sometimes within a day.
Our Process = Satisfied Clients
The combined knowledge of the experts at our disposal has made the car-selling process more science than “art.” Whereas art is sometimes unclear and open for debate, our process is rigorous and fact-based. How do you sell your car quickly?
- Submit your vehicle information: Enter your car’s vehicle registration number and you will be re-directed to our partner website, where the real magic takes place. From there, you’ll be asked to provide current mileage, service history, vehicle condition, and your basic info to start.
And, yes, all the personal data you enter is secured from prying eyes.
- Now, sit back and compare prices to cars like your own. In almost an instant, you’ll be able to review prices from online buyers, car buying sites, scrap buyers, and specialized car dealers across the UK – and see their best instant offers from the comfort of your home.
- From there, you’ll be able to connect with actual buyers interested in your car via reliable dealers UK-wide who are enthusiastically looking for vehicles like yours. Better yet, you’ll also be to connect with “instant” buyers actively seeking your vehicle who’re ready to make a deal.
- Now, select the best deal after comparing different offers and considering the pros and cons of each buyer. Simply choose the offer from an instant buyer or a dealer that you feel the most comfortable with.
- The next step is to arrange an appointment. Verify which dealership can collect your car or where you can drop one off at a local centre. Some dealers offer a free home pickup service, in which case an agent from the company that bought your car will pick up the vehicle from your work or home.
- Decide on a payment option. We encourage anyone selling a vehicle to review the payment options. Discover how each buyer disburses payment and when money will reach your account.
- Our service includes expert examination to ensure all the paperwork is acceptable. Whether you drop your car off or have it collected, a company representative will look over your vehicle, taking note of the service history and V5 registration, before completing the transaction.
Finally, you’ll get your money. Once you hand over the vehicle, the buyer will send payment to your bank account the day of the sale.
The Best Options to Sell Your Car Quickly For Cash
Our process really is as simple as what you just read, but we always encourage car sellers to do their own research. As part of getting up to speed on selling your car, know this: There are many ways to sell your vehicle for cash. The key is finding which one suits your comfort level. People usually choose between two options: Get the most cash for the car by selling to a private buyer, or get your vehicle bought by a professional buyer in the fastest possible time.
Here are the most common ways to sell your car: directly to a dealer, part-exchanging at a dealership, selling to a private buyer, and selling a used vehicle at auction. All these options have their pros and cons.
- Sell your car directly to a dealer: This is the fastest and the safest way to sell a car, but you may receive the kind of price that you might receive by selling to a private party. Though it is the quickest and least troublesome option, it might not be most lucrative because the dealership needs to turn a profit as well.
- Part-exchange your car at a dealership: You visit a dealership to buy a new car and a salesperson offers to purchase your old vehicle. You can then use the cash offered as a deposit for a new vehicle. The good thing here is you sell your old car and buy a new one simultaneously. The bad? You can’t negotiate properly, and the agent likely won’t offer you the money you might get from a private buyer. It’s sometimes more feasible to sell your vehicle for cash rather than trading it in.
- Sell your car privately: If your car is highly sought after, selling it privately may be your best option. However, classified listings are rarely free. Getting the most money via this method assumes you know all the secrets of selling online and are willing to wait for a buyer to pay you the listed sale price. And don’t forget, the sale is not guaranteed, and you may have to deal with multiple buyers at your residence who will inspect and test drive your car before making an offer. This is also the most time-consuming and inconvenient means to selling your car quickly.
- Selling your vehicle at auction is another option, but you might not obtain your reserved price or sell before the auction ends. In the worst-case scenario, you have to transport your car home and try another day.
The final option is to entrust our service to sell your vehicle online and obtain the best price. Our partner network of nationwide dealers and instant buyers are legitimately interested in buying your car. You locate the best deal for yourself, get connected to the buyer, and you receive the money the same day. Contact us for more information.